Box Office Info
The Clayton Center box office is located in the front lobby of The Clayton Center Auditorium at 111 E Second Street in downtown Clayton. The box office is open for ticket sales Monday through Friday from noon to 5:00pm and one hour prior to show time on performance days. Administrative office hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm.
General Ticket Information: Individual tickets to all events at The Clayton Center can be purchased at the box office, by telephone at 919-553-1737, or online through Etix. If purchasing in person or by phone, please inform staff if anyone in your party requires special accommodation (see below for accessibility information.)
- The box office accepts all major credit cards as well as cash and check when purchasing in person. Checks should be made payable to The Clayton Center.
- All tickets purchased through The Clayton Center box office are subject to a handling fee. Tickets purchased online through Etix are subject to additional charges.
- All persons, regardless of age, must have a ticket in order to enter the Auditorium.
- All shows are reserved seating unless advertised as general admission. Note that outside groups who rent the auditorium may choose general admission seating for their events.
- Be sure to check your tickets to confirm the performance date and time prior to the performance.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the management.
General Refund Policy: All ticket sales are final. Please keep this in mind when purchasing tickets to an event. Refunds are given only if a performance is canceled. In the event a performance is canceled, ticket holders will be notified by email or by telephone. Refunds will be delivered by the original payment method. (Credit refund for credit card purchases and refund by check for cash or check purchases.)
Print at Home and Mobile Ticketing: Patrons who select the Print at Home or Mobile Ticketing delivery option when purchasing online will receive an email from Etix containing a link to their tickets. To download the tickets, click on the View Ticket(s) link. The tickets can be printed as a paper copy or downloaded to a mobile phone.
Patrons who select Will Call may pick up their tickets at the box office beginning one hour prior to performance time on the day of the event. A photo ID and the credit card used to purchase your tickets will be needed in order to pick tickets up at Will Call.
Group Tickets: A group ticket discount may be available to groups of 10 or more for select shows. Please call the box office for details.
Accessibility Accommodation for Patrons with Special Needs: Parking, ramped entrance, wheelchair seating spaces with companion seating and compliant restroom facilities are standard features at The Clayton Center.
Assisted Listening: Patrons who require assistive listening services can download “Listen Everywhere,” The Clayton Center’s new audio streaming service for hearing-impaired patrons. Listen Everywhere streams the show directly to your cell phone and can be adjusted to your personal volume preference.
Follow the instructions below to connect to Listen Everywhere.
1. Find Listen Everywhere in your app store (Apple or Android devices). Download the free app to your cell phone.
2. Open the app, select TCCAssistiveListening as your WiFi network.
3. Enter the password seeitlive.
4. Select the Audio GTDZ channel.
5. Connect your headphones or ear buds to your phone. Forgot your earphones? Stop by the box office to pick up a pair.
- All performances will begin promptly at the designated show time.
- The doors to the auditorium will open 30 minutes before curtain. In some cases, technical considerations may delay the opening of the auditorium.
- All patrons should plan to arrive a minimum of 15 minutes prior to show time. Ticket holders arriving late will be asked to wait in the lobby until they can be seated at an appropriate time in the performance and in the closest available seat.
- As a courtesy to audience members and the artists, please use discretion in choosing to bring an infant or young child to a performance, unless the show is specifically designed for young audiences.
Cameras, Recording Devices and Cell Phones: Photography or recording of any kind is strictly prohibited by copyright law. Use of cellular phones in the auditorium during the performance is strictly prohibited.
Concessions: Concessions may be available during performances at The Clayton Center. Please note that food and beverages are not always permitted in the auditorium. Please look for signs that indicate if food and beverages are allowed in the auditorium during a performance. Patron cooperation with this policy is appreciated.