Solid Waste and Bulk Items
Our local waste management company, All Star, is responsible for collecting trash in Clayton and its surrounding areas. Their dedicated team works tirelessly to ensure that your garbage is picked up every week, on the same day.
Learn more about their services and get tips on how to prepare for service day:
How do I set my trash out?
- Always set trash bins out the night before your trash day.
- Although All Star starts pickup early at 7am, as they service the area, there are no set times when they will arrive to your specific location.
- To help All Star be more efficient, try to only roll out trash bins when they are more than half-full.
For additional questions please call All Star Trash - 919-989-1562
All Star Trash will pick up your 1-2 large items per week.
Excessive Bulk Items
To ensure efficient and hassle-free disposal of large items with All Star, kindly note the following:
- If you put out more than 1-2 large items per week, a door hanger will be left indicating why the items could not be picked up.
- In certain cases, there may be an additional fee for removal, which will also be communicated to you via the door hanger.
- All Star will take a photo of the item and share it with the Town for review.
- The Town will then advise you on any additional fees that may be added to your next monthly utility bill.
Christmas Tree Pick-Up
Yes, we pick them up! They are picked up on your regular yard waste day. Just place them at the edge of your yard, not in the curb, and please make sure you've removed all lights, ornaments and other decorations first!